PaperHelp: an Honest Review



The internet is awash with writing services offering students their help. Students are, understandably, tentative about using them because they do not know whom they can trust. The most reliable source, of course, is one’s own experience, but with the lack thereof, one should rely on the word of mouth. That’s why I decided I should write this brief Paper Help review to help other students like me.

Is PaperHelp reliable?

I’ve used the service on several occasions and the papers I ordered were always on time. I used to set a deadline for an essay a day or two earlier just for my peace of mind. This set me back a couple of bucks (the more urgent the paper, the more it will cost, obviously), but at first, I wanted that extra insurance. When I realized that papers arrive on time, are of good quality, and do not require much work before submitting I started to set the due date closer to the actual deadline.

PaperHelp throws one free review into the bargain, but I only used this perk once, with an argumentative essay. The author overlooked my note about the stance I wanted him to take on the matter and made it too controversial to my taste. Since my requirements were clear from the very beginning and it was the author’s fault I wasn’t satisfied with the initial draft, there was no problem with review and it indeed didn’t cost me a thing.

Is PaperHelp.org scam?

PaperHelp delivers the goods. In my experience, they always keep their side of the bargain and seem quite a respectable service with a great customer support system. I suspect any business who would base their strategy on scamming people will be short-lived. From what I know, PaperHelp encourages clients to come back and their bet is building trust with their loyal client base. They offer some perks for the returning customers, but more on that later.


Is PaperHelp.org legit?

For your college officials – no way anything like this is legit. You must be quite mad to advertise that you are getting professional help with your papers. Colleges see such things as cheating and can even expel students who get caught submitting someone else’s work. Luckily, getting caught is unlikely if you use a trusted service that protects your personal information and checks everything for plagiarism. PaperHelp does all that and I never had problems with them. Unless I blurt it out, my instructors are none the wiser.

On PaperHelp org discount

When I ordered my first paper, I had a discount as a new customer. As far as I know, it is a one-time discount but it’s available for anyone who is new to the service. There is a possibility to get a discount code for telling your friends about PaperHelp and inviting them to place an order. I never used that one because to be quite frank I am not sure my friends would approve if they knew I get help from a writing company.

Bottom line

PaperHelp is a reliable service that delivers quality papers for moderate prices. If you need help with college essays – you can’t ask for better. I usually order the cheapest writers and they do all right. I cannot say anything about something fancy, like theses or post-grad works, because I never ordered any of those. I suppose for something like this you should opt for the advanced writer, which will cost more.

Disclaimer: This review was written by one of our clients, represents his experience and his point of view only, and does not represent our official position on the matters described. Published with the author’s permission.

Comments

Popular Posts